- 1 bunch cilantro (fresh coriander)
- juice from 1 large lemon or 3 limes
- 2 T raw tahini
- 1/4 c rice vinegar (no, not the seasoned kind)
- 1/4 t garlic powder *optional
- 1/4 t xanthan gum *optional
Cut the stems off the bunch of cilantro about 3-4 inches up. Wash in a colander and shake off just some of the excess water.
Put wet, washed cilantro into blender, add remaining ingredients and blend on high until completely blended.
If the dressing seems a little thick or too vinegary, add some water a tablespoon at a time until it is the right consistency/taste.
If the dressing is very thin or if you would like a very thick dressing you can add the xanthan gum to thicken it. Bob's Red Mill is a good source for this ingredient.