- 1 medium shallot, sliced fine
- 1 8 oz. package tempeh, crumbled
- 1 good sized bunch mustard greens, stemmed & shredded
- 3 small zucchini, julienne cut into small, thin ribbons
- 8 oz. marinara (we used some from Muir Glen)
- Leaves from one stem of fresh basil, chiffonade
- 1 T olive oil
- salt & pepper
Drizzle about 1 tablespoon of olive oil into a hot skillet. Saute shallot on medium-high heat until it begins to darken, add tempeh. Continue to saute until the tempeh begins to turn mostly golden. Salt & pepper to taste while tempeh is browning. Reduce heat to low, add mustard greens, and cover with lid. Continue to toss greens with tempeh and shallot every couple of minutes, returning lid between stirs, until greens are fully wilted.
While tempeh & greens are cooking bring a small saucepan of water to boil. When water is at full boil add julienne zucchini "pasta". Blanch for 4 minutes, remove from heat, drain. Dish equally onto two plates.
Divide greens & tempeh mix up equally between both plates of zucchini and top the "pasta". Add some heated marinara and top with finely sliced, fresh basil.