Check out our NEW site!

This blog has been moved will no longer be updated. Please come visit us at our new site: Vegan Nosh.

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Chipotle 'Yummay' Sauce...

So everybody luvs teh Yumm(TM) sauce from Cafe Yumm down in Eugene. Unfortunately, it's pretty damn espensive, and as much as I believe in supporting local good companies, I support my "make yummy stuff myself and save teh dough" movement more. I was making a chipotle aioli, tweaked it by accident (added "too much" lemon juice) and suddenly went "Hey, this is Yumm Sauce(TM)!!"

  • ½ cup Vegenaise 
  • ¼ cup lemon juice
  • 2 tsp olive oil
  • 1 tsp yellow mustard powder or 2 tsp yellow salad mustard
  • 1 tsp Smoky Chipotle Tabasco 
  • ½ tsp Smoky Chipotle chili powder 
  • 1 tsp smoked paprika 
  • 1-2 tsp garlic powder 
  • 2-3 tbsp nutritional yeast

Whisk together. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment