- 1/2-2/3 cup unblanched whole almonds (raw)
- 2 stalks of celery
- 3 spring onions (green onions)
- 1 carrot
- lemon juice from half a lemon
- 1/2 tsp. dulse or snipped up nori
- dash of cayenne pepper powder (or more to taste)
- sprinkle of sea salt
- 1/2 tsp. raw apple cider vinegar (optional)
Soak the almonds at least overnight (changing the water every 12 hours), then drain
Roughly chop the celery, onions and carrot. Add vegetables and soaked almonds into a blender or food processor and process until smooth.
Add lemon juice to taste, mix in dulse/nori and seasonings.
Makes a great dip for fresh veggies or crackers, or as a wrap filling