- 1 box Trader Joe's (or like) Creamy Red Pepper & Corn soup
- 1 med sweet onion, diced
- 8 cloves garlic, diced
- 2 tbsp red taco sauce
- ¼ tsp smoked chipotle chili powder
- 1 bag frozen soup veggies
- 1 large can diced tomatoes
- 1 small can tomato sauce
- 2 cans diced tomatoes with cilantro & lime
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Heat a large stock-pot to medium. Add olive oil.
- Add diced onion and saute covered for 4-5 min.
- Add garlic and saute for 2-3 min.
- Add in frozen veggies and saute covered for 5 min.
- Add tomatoes and heat for 5 min.
- Add in boxed corn soup, taco sauce and chipotle powder and stir well.
Serve over pasta or soy curls with sour cream, fresh cilantro, lime wedges and toasted or fried tortilla strips.